Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cherry-Rific.

We love our cocktails!
This year for Valentine's Day, we're serving up cherry gin (or whisky) fizzes!


Traditionally these cocktails are made in a Tom Collins glass...but we didn't have them...so use whatever you have!


In your glass add a splash of club soda or seltzer. 

In a shaker filled with ice add:
2 oz gin or whisky
1 oz simple syrup
1 oz lemon juice
2 oz cherry juice
1 egg white (adds a smooth silky foamy texture) 

Give it a good shake and then add to your glass.
Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the helpful article, it gives me a lot of good information:
    Chuyenhangvevietnam.com là đơn vị cung cấp tới khách hàng những dịch vụ như: vận chuyển xe ô tô, vận chuyển xe máy Bắc Nam, cho thuê xe tải, vận chuyển container giá rẻ,... với chất lượng tốt nhất, nhanh nhất và chi phí rẻ nhất.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISC888 คาสิโนออนไลน์ สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้อง แชร์ อัพเดท 2021 แอดไลน์ @NEWISC888 รับเครดิตฟรี 500 บาท

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m more than happy to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it 야한동영상

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    야한동영상

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful for your article post. Really looking forward to read more. Awesome. 일본야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very neatly written article. This article gives clear idea for the new viewers. This is a topic which is close to my heart… Best wishes!국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to inform her. 중국야동넷

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete